Co-op Power, a consumer-owned sustainable energy cooperative specializing in energy efficiency and renewables, in partnership with Stiebel Eltron, will host a hands-on interactive training opportunity for residents, solar installers, plumbers, and other interested participants on October 10th. The workshop will be hosted at the Stiebel Eltron offices, 15 West Street (Route 5) in Hatfield.
Small group training activities will be led by solar thermal technical staff from Stiebel-Eltron and Co-op Power.
The goals of the training include:
- to learn how solar hot water systems work,
- to understand the basics of design and installation of solar hot water systems,
- to explore local solar hot water installation opportunities,
- to calculate state and federal incentives and tax credits available for SHW systems; and
- to calculate potential energy & greenhouse gas savings.
Registration is open now and Co-op Power members get a 20% discount off of registration costs.
Contact Andrei Banari (email@example.com) to get the discount codes.