Northampton Conservation Commission Meeting
DATE: Thursday, April 11, 2013
TIME: 5:00 PM
PLACE: City Hall Hearing Room 2nd floor, 210 Main Street, Northampton
Sarah LaValley, Community Preservation Planner
• General Public Comment
• Minutes – March 28, 2013
• Amended Notice of Intent for removal of asphalt plant and associated equipment and materials, and construction of new commercial buildings, boathouse, boat ramp, dock, and associated utilities and improvements for Lane Riverfront Park/CT River Greenway. City of Northampton. Damon Road, Parcels 18-009, 010, and 012.
• Request for Determination to determine whether installation of new gravel in parking area is subject to the Wetlands Protection Act or Northampton Wetlands Ordinance. City of Northampton. Fitzgerald Lake Conservation Area, North Farms Road, Parcel 07-035.
• Mineral Hills Conservation Area, Continued discussion - proposed temporary access and landing use license – WD Cowls
• Request for Letter of Support – Leeds Trail Extension Grant Application
• Review of Mail
• Review of Staff-Issued Permits
For additional information please refer to the Planning and Sustainability website:
Photo courtesy of SalFalko via Flickr. Used under Creative Commons License.